Sunday, February 23, 2014

Stitch from Stash Report February 2014

Stitch from Stash Report for February-
 Amount allowed to be spent for the year $300.00
 Christmas GC $50.00
Total= $350.00
Spent this month  $0.00
Splurge Weekend= $80.73

I stitched a little on "The Quiltmaker"
With the snowstorms last week I didn't have much time to stitch. 
    One of the reasons that I wanted to do Stitch from Stash is to learn more about blogging and to become better at it. Last month when I tried to write a blog with IE as my browser I couldn't. I had to download Firefox. This month I couldn't do one in either IE or Firefox, and had to download Google Chrome. Pretty soon I'll go through all the browsers- then what will I do?
    I found I had comments to moderate and I did that today-I told you I was learning! I'll answer them as soon as I can.
    The other project that I decided to do this year was to go through my stash and organize it. As I was writing down patterns and what supplies I would need for them- I discovered that there was something missing for most- Fabric. I figure it will take me most of the year to finish The Quiltmaker, Pretty Pumpkins and Christmas Spirit. My plan was to make November my month to use my stash money and December my splurge month and buy whatever I needed for the next projects. Since Mel made last weekend a splurge weekend I decided that just in case a miracle should occur and I finish all three projects early I would order some fabric. I also ordered some specialty threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment