Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Post

For awhile I have been reading other blogs and following their progress on their projects. I decided to start my own blog to follow my progress on my projects. I promised myself that I would finish some of my UFO's before this years Stash Dash. I mostly quilt and cross stitch. In order to achieve this I choose three each of quilting and cross stitch UFO's to concentrate on.

They are:

Cross Stitch:

1.) Halloween Fairy (aka Trick or Treat Fairy (TOTF)) by Nora Corbett

2.) The Quiltmaker (L&L #27) by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum

3.) Queen of the Needle by Just Nan


Quilting:

1.) Star of the Orient Table Topper

2.) BOM from LQS

3.) "Meet Me at the Manor" by Connie from Whistle Stop Quilt Shop. This was their quilt from the Stash Dash in 2008.

I worked on the first block today:

It's almost done- I still have to applique the door on.
Now all I have to do is 8 more manor blocks plus 180 other blocks and I'll be done (LOL). This may take some time.
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment