Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stitch from Stash May 2014

First the accounting from last month:

Balance from last month :$ 77.63
            Spent this month: $0.00
            Balance to carry forward: $ 102.63
This month I worked on The Quiltmaker:



I completed all of the quilt part of it and some more of  the blue skirt. My plan for the next month is to continue to work on this.

I did also work on Christmas Spirit:



Yesterday my quilt group had a sew in day. I didn't have a quilt project ready to go so  I brought Christmas Spirit to work on. Between yesterday and this afternoon I finished all the backstitching. I took it out of the frame so that I could take pictures before I add all the beads. 

As I come to the end of these three projects that I wanted to finish this year I am planning what my next projects will be. This weekend Stoney Creek is having a Memorial Day sale. So next month I probably will have some spending to report!


No comments:

Post a Comment